hmmmm, I still don't see any resemblence??? :) Thanks for the Christmas Card, now that you are gone I will truly have to blog stalk you! Well we surely missed Hannah today at Preschool. It was funny to hear Grace and Olivia talk about where Hannah was! Grace still includes Hannah in all topics related to preschool, and every week we have the same conversation about Hannah moving to Utah. I know she doesn't understand because this week before the conversation she told me that Hannah was all growed up and that is why she didn't come anymore! We missed her. (i know this is a long comment, sorry ) I will miss my Sundays with Hannah either resting her head on my lap or sitting on my lap playing with my nails, and my fingers (which totally reminds me of me as a little girl). I will miss her sense of humor and sweet(sometimes sour) face! Thank you for letting her be a part of our lives, we will miss your whole family and the great example they were to me!
6 comments:
Wow, your girls are too cute!! I can figure out a few pictures for sure, but I don't think I can guess all.
-Kaelyn
hmmmm, I still don't see any resemblence??? :)
Thanks for the Christmas Card, now that you are gone I will truly have to blog stalk you!
Well we surely missed Hannah today at Preschool. It was funny to hear Grace and Olivia talk about where Hannah was! Grace still includes Hannah in all topics related to preschool, and every week we have the same conversation about Hannah moving to Utah. I know she doesn't understand because this week before the conversation she told me that Hannah was all growed up and that is why she didn't come anymore! We missed her.
(i know this is a long comment, sorry )
I will miss my Sundays with Hannah either resting her head on my lap or sitting on my lap playing with my nails, and my fingers (which totally reminds me of me as a little girl). I will miss her sense of humor and sweet(sometimes sour) face!
Thank you for letting her be a part of our lives, we will miss your whole family and the great example they were to me!
Oh my gosh! It's me!!!
For real though, the girl is 99.9% Katelyn. I loved your skilled attempt to try to persuade us she looks equally like each of her sisters. :)
What a bunch of DARLING, unique girls! WE LOVE EACH ONE!!
I agree with Sarah. She totally looks like Katelyn to me. But they're all cuties. I love how I can totally see each now-girl in their baby pictures.
I'm not trying to be that mysterious, it's just hard to format these things. The pictures, from top to bottom, are:
Katelyn
Olivia
Emily
Olivia
Olivia
Lauren
Olivia
Hannah
Post a Comment