Sunday, October 26, 2008

Life

Life is pretty busy.

Life with five kids is hectic and busy.

Life with five kids attending three different schools (the preschool being at your house this week, meaning you have to plan and teach it) plus afternoon soccer practices and jump rope class is sometimes overwhelmingly busy.

Life with 5 kids and their various activities, when you have to help with the Friday night Halloween party and Trunk-or Treat at the church, and then on Saturday you're hosting and/or attending kids' birthday parties from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., is almost too busy!

Life as described above, crammed into a week when your husband accepts a new job which means an out-of-state move and preparing to sell your house (hopefully soon) is nothing but crazy busy!!!

Thank goodness for a "day of rest."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know your busy getting ready, but we are excited for the move. What can we do to help? Shall I look at houses in our neighborhood for you? :-)
-Kaelyn

Aleesha Burke said...

That is busy. Moving.... Yuck! I think you should move to Provo and feed me. :)

Suzanne said...

Very cute new background for your blog. Please let me know how I can help you. Our Christmas break from school starts Dec. 20th.

Anonymous said...

The prodigal son returns! (JK) What a hard time to move. May you soon enjoy being closer to friends and family and maybe a little more sun. It's supposed to be sunny and in the 70's all week. Should be quite the Halloween! Kara

Clark and Liesel said...

Good luck with all you guys have to do for the bog move! You guys are such troopers! I am curious though....who is in jump rope class? And what do they learn there? It sounds like fun!

Rebecca said...

I completely agree with you about life with 5 kids...it is often WAY MORE THAN ONE MOM CAN HANDLE!! I treasure the precious weeks between sports schedules and such.
I seem to be your only reader who doesn't know where you are moving to! Where did Doug accept a job?
Good luck with the move...I've never moved with five kids...but it makes me tired just thinking about it! : )

Laura Hyde said...

WHAT?! Where are you moving to? Where did Doug get a job? What is happening?!!!!!