Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treating

This little witch went Trick or Treating:



This good witch had a bun:



This little witch loved the candy:




And this witch has almost outgrown the fun:



This little piggy said "whee, whee, whee", I'm happy at home.





Our own porch was void of Trick-or-Treaters all night, except for one pair:


They had fabulous costumes! So good, in fact, that the girls didn't even recognize Aunt Jen!

4 comments:

Darla Davies said...

Most adorable witches and piggy that I've seen in a long time! Thanks for the pictures! Next year I'll look forward to seeing them in person!

Lots of love,
Mom/Grandma D.

Suzanne said...

Still lovin' Hilarious Hanna. I am amazed that you can remember it all word for word. See you soon.

Laura Hyde said...

Cute! What a cute post. :) It made me smile. Halloween is such a busy time, and yet I only dressed up two people! Good work.

Clark and Liesel said...

You have such cute girls! Love all the costumes! So fun! Can't wait to see you guys!