
I know you're all dying to hear a detailed report about our voyage on the cruise ship "Destiny". Can I convey to you how overwhelming the thought of writing such a report is? Here's why: I feel like I've been in the Twilight Zone, and I've missed a year of normal life, rather than a week. Plus, I still feel like I'm rocking back and forth on the ocean (When will that feeling end?) which makes it difficult to stare at a computer screen. Let me just say this for now: It was warm (even when it was pouring down rain!), it was relaxing, it was fun, and it was long enough that I was ready to come home by the end, and return to my home and kids and normal life (which happens to include snow right now).
More to come... :)
4 comments:
How exciting! I am so happy you guys got to have a fun get away. Don't worry- the rocking back and forth will end...eventually. My family went on a cruise years ago. It took a few days to get our "land legs" back. Can't wait to hear more!
THANK YOU!
Now I'm anxiously awaiting further reports, including:
-daily itinerary
-what the ship was like
-what the stops were like
-what the FOOD was like
-how you smoked the competition in the talent competition
-how much you wished we would have come (just kidding. You don't have to post about the last one, I KNOW it is true...)
I'm glad that you are back. I missed your blogging! It seems to me that you have been gone a year also. Some times I think that coming home can be the best part of a vacation.
Mom L.
I'm so excited to hear more! But I do have a tip. So that you don't feel so overwhelmed, just write mini-posts on different aspects of the trip. Then you can just cover one topic at a time.
Post a Comment