Saturday, January 19, 2008

BON VOYAGE!!!


7 comments:

Gerb said...

Yeah, thanks for rubbing it in.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. I can't wait to hear about it when you get home.
-Kaelyn

Anonymous said...

Uh, Im so jealous if you are off on a sunny vacation! I just wanted to let you know that you do not need to continue your name of the week as Hannah informed me on Sunday that the baby's name would be Sleeping Beauty, who wouldn't like that name! She is a doll!
Micah.

Anonymous said...

I keep checking your Blog daily to see if you are home yet. I'm looking forward to hearing about your cruise. Mom L.

simplysarah said...

I CAN TELL YOU'RE HOME!!! The name of the week changed. So, where the heck is your next post?!
;)

simplysarah said...

P.S. What kind of beverage is sitting on that armrest? I hope it's non-alcoholic...

Gerb said...

I cannot even begin to tell you how it PAINS me to check your blog 10 times a day in great anticipation of a review of the cruise I missed only to find...NOTHING!!

A simple, "The trip was AWESOME, more details to come..." with a little picture of you & Doug lounging by some pool or exotic beach would suffice.