Jennifer and I went with some others from the ward to a Ladies Night Out/Enrichment Activity at the Macaroni Grill last night, and while we were being enriched, we ran into someone sort-of famous. Do you recognize him? :)
I just had to say that I almost look forward to the titles of your blogs as much as I do the posts themselves. You are SO clever! This was one of my favorites. (titles, I mean)
3 comments:
Love the title Rebecca! Thanks for e-mailing them to me! You are so fun!
Not even remotely recognized by me. Is he someone on TV? That could be my problem.
Plus the picture is too small.
Well?! Who is he??
I just had to say that I almost look forward to the titles of your blogs as much as I do the posts themselves. You are SO clever! This was one of my favorites. (titles, I mean)
Post a Comment