Friday, December 3, 2010

Dear Fellow Parents of Girls, as well as our "Homelier Counterparts":

Check out this article.  If you have daughters, it will make your day!  And if you have sons...well, you might not want to go there.  Especially if you're ultra-sensitive.  But my hot sister-in-law, who herself is the mother of three handsome and talented boys, is obviously not ultra-sensitive, because she's the one who shared this link with me.  Maybe she was making fun of this preposterous idea?  After all, she knows that the only reason I ended up with all these daughters is because I prayed so hard for a daughter the first time around.  I think she's right about that.  But also, "I believe in science."  *wink*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shared it with you because you and Doug are a hot couple, what can I say! -Kaelyn

p.s. Excellent movie reference :)

Gerb said...

Well, at least I'm half hottie-pashotie. Actually, it's quite likely that it's the Allen-half that got us our girls. If I gotta be not-so-drop-dead-gorgeous in order to bring some boys into this world, I'm all about taking one for the team.

SOMEone's gotta have boys for all those attractive people's girls to marry someday, right? Right.

Kara said...

I guess we are getting uglier with age. Thanks for the laugh!

Sara said...

Great article. I once read an article that said that "well off" couples tend to have more girls. Sounds like you must be hot and rich. Here's hoping for more girls in my future.