Saturday, April 10, 2010

If you want to rent a movie...

...may I suggest Redbox?

Here's why.

We rented two movies from Redbox this week, while we were Spring Breaking in Oregon.
I returned them tonight, in Utah.

I love that you can rent from and return to any location--and they're everywhere!

And guess what! Since I rented them in Oregon--no tax. Just an even dollar a day per movie.

It's the simple things, you know?

4 comments:

Tom and Amy said...

Even better - before you head to your Redbox, google "redbox codes" - the link that has the address of insideredbox.... click on it and it'll bring up all the codes working that day for a free movie. We never ever pay for movies anymore - there's always a code that works. Enjoy!

Gerb said...

And also... only a dollar a day! So if you want to keep them a bit longer or forget to return them, no biggie!

Welcome home.

Clark and Liesel said...

I love Redbox! That has been our Friday night tradition for several years now. Redbox and a carton of ice cream! Hooray for cheap dates! :)

Kara said...

We so love Redbox! I noticed the Blockbuster and Hollywood videos around here all have signs advertising they are going out of business. I'm not surprised. You can't beat the price of Redbox.

So glad to hear you had a good trip!