Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Daily Dose

This little girl makes me laugh daily. Multiple times a day, usually.


Hannah was supposed to make a poster of household objects that are circles, for her music class. So this morning, I let her use my old camera to take pictures of circles. She photographed her Cheerios, doorknobs, buttons, and a clock--plus, some other stuff.
When I reviewed her photos, I found pictures of me, talking on the phone and loading the dishwasher. Maybe the plates in the dishwasher are circles, but why, then, was the camera focused on me? I don't really want to answer that.




Anyway, this picture made me laugh. I showed it back to Hannah, and said, "There's no circle in this picture."




To which she replied, "Yes, there are," and pointed to her nostrils.


My mistake.

7 comments:

simplysarah said...

Love the pics!! ;)

Suzanne said...

Your whole family is too funny!! You really should write a book.

Clark and Liesel said...

Clark and I had a good laugh! Your girls have the best sense of humor! And I love the up close and personal picture of Hannah! Hey- she's right they are circles!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard. I'm going to show Andy when he gets home. I read him all of the Hannah posts.

Jen said...

Your posts always put a smile on my face!

Gerb said...

I love that you were in all her circle pictures. She must see you as 'well-rounded'. (and I'm not speaking of your girth...)

Unknown said...

Your Hannah sounds like a little fire cracker.