Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stuck

Snow is not my friend. I'm sick of snow. (Clarification: Snow is fine, as long as it stays off the roads, doesn't cancel school the last week before Christmas break, and doesn't give me cabin fever.)

Will we ever make it to our new home? I'm not sure. Will it ever stop snowing? It doesn't look like it will.

Will the Northwest ever learn that snowplows are not just convenient, but necessary?!

Will I ever have to move in December (in the snow) again? I hope not.

3 comments:

Darla Davies said...

Funny coming from a girl who is moving to Utah and SNOW! But I guess here we are more prepared to deal with the ramifications of snow, hopefully!

Aleesha Burke said...

OH sad! I am not too much of a fan of snow either lately. I hope all is well with the Larson family. Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas anyways! I will have to come visit you guys when I get back to UT. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. Tell everyone Hi from me.

Suzanne said...

I hope all the trials and suffering will make the reunion that much sweeter.