Sunday, December 28, 2008

FINALLY...I'm in a holly jolly mood!

It wasn't easy, and I may not have handled the obstacles that came my way very pleasantly (sorry!),
but...

We finally made it to our new (temporary) home last night, and guess what:

It finally feels like Christmas!

If you didn't get your fill of unwrapping things and opening boxes, feel free to come on over and I'll let you open some of mine.

It's good to be "home."

5 comments:

Chari said...

We miss you! I'm so glad that your family is back together again and you are 'home'. But, we miss you:)
Chari

Suzanne said...

I love your reunion family pictures and I am so glad you made it to Utah safely. I still owe you a vacation. I plan to fly, not drive. I think you understand.

Aleesha Burke said...

OH! I am so happy you are home!

Maya said...

I'm so, so, so glad your here. This truly is you home!!

Jamie said...

Rebecca-congratulations on your move! (I loved your Christmas card with the bird theme) Hopefully many sunny days will come your way-when we first moved back, I had to squint a lot-I was so used to all of that gray! I bet they will miss you like crazy up there! Love, Jamie