
Lulu confiscates the camera,
Baby sits (!) and plays,
Baby sits (!) and plays,
Emily puts on Christmas music and gets her sisters to make snowflakes.


When I see them working hard on their snowflake project, I smile and say, "What a good idea."
Hannah mumbles something as she cuts paper...
"You're making crafts?" I interpret.
She repeats herself more clearly: "We're making crap."
Yep, I heard her right the first time.
Emily checks Hannah's intentions: "What does crap mean?"
Hannah's answer: "It's a word for messy."
Oops! Bad mommy.
7 comments:
Very, very funny since I am not the one cleaning up the mess and trying to get kids to go to bed!
hahaha!
Your girls are soooo cute! I love the conversations that go on between the girls! They make me laugh!
Your blog gets more audible laughs out of me than any other! Thanks for the good reporting. These are treasures --- as are your girls!
oh man..that's hilarious! kids say the funniest things...
That is HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing. :)
I was behind on Hilarious Hannah... that bird poo story is still making me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment