Would you enjoy living in a place where there's 9 months of Winter and 3 months of Spring? And when "summer" weather does arrive, it's beautiful outside, but your house feels like an oven, because there's no A/C?
It's funny how two whole weeks of pleasant weather has me thinking, "Man, this is nice. I do like living here after all." Because I know that a day or two of switching back to the gray will have me in a panic, wondering if the sun will ever return.
But I'm trying to enjoy the present, forget the past, and not worry (too much) about the inevitable future.

3 comments:
I know what you mean. THe weather in Portland has been beautiful, but I am looking forward to moving into a house with AC as it gets pretty hot in this apartment. I have not seen a cloud in several weeks, but last night there were a few and it made for a beautiful sunset. I have missed the sunsets in AZ. Enjoy the sun!
Krisanne
Looks like an ideal day - clear blue skies and berries to pick!
We'll try to have some wonderful, sunny, summer weather here for you when you come. Today is overcast but still warm.
Lots of love,
Mom D.
Post a Comment