Call me crazy, but...
TOO CUTE! I'm guessing:Lauren Emily HannahKatelyn OliviaLove,Mom/Grandma D.
Exactly right! :)
Hey, I wanted to guess also. Of course I would have gotten them all right too! You just keep getting more creative with your blog. I love it.
Sorry Mom2, I didn't mean to ruin the game. I tried to label the pics when I posted it, but couldn't get the spacing right. :)
But now that we know who each baby is, I would like to know which ones you think look alike? Specifically, who does Olivia resemble most?
I think she looks a lot like Katelyn in this picture.
That last comment was from me. Sara was still logged on and I accidentally used her account. Who do you think looks the most like Olivia?Mom2
I definitely see a lot of Katelyn in her, but I thought Lauren was the spitting image of Katelyn when she was a baby, and she's not. I think they all look like sisters! :)
Yes they do.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
TOO CUTE!
I'm guessing:
Lauren Emily
Hannah
Katelyn Olivia
Love,
Mom/Grandma D.
Exactly right! :)
Hey, I wanted to guess also. Of course I would have gotten them all right too! You just keep getting more creative with your blog. I love it.
Sorry Mom2, I didn't mean to ruin the game. I tried to label the pics when I posted it, but couldn't get the spacing right. :)
But now that we know who each baby is, I would like to know which ones you think look alike? Specifically, who does Olivia resemble most?
I think she looks a lot like Katelyn in this picture.
That last comment was from me. Sara was still logged on and I accidentally used her account. Who do you think looks the most like Olivia?
Mom2
I definitely see a lot of Katelyn in her, but I thought Lauren was the spitting image of Katelyn when she was a baby, and she's not. I think they all look like sisters! :)
Yes they do.
Post a Comment