Monday, April 6, 2009

At 11 Months

Olivia has learned to get around. She went from sitting to scooting to crawling to pulling herself up on things (like her crib, which complicates sleepy time!), all in the last month.
She has enough hair for little piggy tails.
She loves to eat. Some of her favorites are avocados, sweet potatos, peaches, mangos, and bread. But she'll even go for plastic play food.
Or fingers.
Watch out, she bites! She has six teeth, and for some reason she's toothier on the left side.
My baby is quickly growing up and becoming "one of the girls".

4 comments:

Maya said...

wow!! she really has grown. She is so adorable!! tell Katelyn I really want to hang out with her sometime soon!! thanks!!

Suzanne said...

I can hardly wait to hug those cute girls!

Amy said...

Rebecca your girls are so beautiful! That's so neat too about Katelyn going to the temple for the first time! We can't wait to see you guys!

habecker havoc said...

TOOOOO CUTE!!!
As Kate just sits and won't move. My mom said to me today, I would really like to see her do something. Even if it is just roll over. She is content being still. Those pictures are just so sweet!!I can't wait for Kate and Olivia's next photo shoot or should I say modeling shoot to see how much they have changed since summer.