Friday, September 19, 2008

Tradition

If ever I get sick, I'll give you three guesses as to what else is going on in my life, and I guaruntee that at least one of them applies:

1. It's back to school time.

2. It's the holidays (as in, Christmas time).

3. I've recently been in a doctor's office waiting room.

In this case, two of the three are true.

It's exactly how I felt one year ago. Exactly...except that I'm not pregnant this year. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon. We were at the Dr. office yesterday getting Flu shots. Hope we don't get sick from that!
-Kaelyn

Aleesha Burke said...

sorry you are sick. That isn't fun. The airplane is what does it for me.

Gerb said...

You forgot:

4. You're pregnant.

Why don't you just come out and say it! ;0)

Rebecca said...

Gerb,
You tricky little commenter! OK, you can add #4 to my list, but still, ONLY 2 of them are currently true! Sorry to let you down. But that would be kinda funny, wouldn't it? Especially if YOU were pregnant, too!