Yesterday was a beautiful day! Sunny all day, blue skies with no clouds, and temps in the 70s. Can you believe it? In October! What a perfectly pleasant surprise.
Guess what the sunshine inspired me to do: Wash my windows. Wow, with the sunlight shining through, I could see how dirty they really were. You would think with all the rain, they would naturally stay clean, but no... So I dressed in short sleeves and spent the afternoon washing my windows. Doug helped me set up the ladder. (He worked from home yesterday.) The hardest windows to clean were the front, 2nd story bedroom windows. I had to climb on the roof to get to them. And I almost fell to my death once. And after taking that kind of risk, I'm not completely satisfied with those two windows. But at that point, I decided I'd rather have my windows less than perfect, and still have an unbroken body. :)
Have I ever mentioned how much I love the sun!?
3 comments:
I'm so happy for you. Sunshine is the best!-Kaelyn
Guess you take after your mother and grandmother in your love of the sun!! Had a great (though brief) visit! Thanks!! Look forward to seeing you again soon!
Lots of love to all, Mom
I love "Tagged". You are such a good storyteller that the every day stuff is never boring. Keep it up!
Mom L.
Post a Comment