Friday, October 19, 2007

2 in a Row


I'm one of those people who get sick on spinny rides. I always have. As a little girl, I would spin anyway. In the neighbor's spinning chair, on the merry-go-rounds at the park...I would spin until I got too sick to keep going. But it didn't take very many years for me to grow out of that sadistic tendency. I learned that I don't like feeling sick to my stomach. It's similar to feeling carsick, which I also experienced more as a young kid than I do as an adult--probably because now I'm always sitting in the front.


I don't know if this is how other mothers would describe "morning sickness", but it's the best way I can describe the way I've felt, basically 2 days out of 3 during the last couple of months. I'm grateful that it's been mild, but still, it's annoying.


But guess what--I've been feeling pretty good for 2 of the last 3 days. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that this means I'm crossing a threshold. Now, if I could just talk my bladder into not waking me until morning...

1 comment:

Gerb said...

I feel for you...sort of. Your description sounds a lot worse than I would describe my "morning sickness".

Here's to healthy, non-spinny days ahead!