January is always a mellow month for me. I think it should be called "Pajamuary" because I spend more hours of the day than usual in my pajamas during this first cold month of the year. It's dark earlier in the evening, which leads me to get ready for bed earlier, and in the morning I get going later in the day, since usually I have nowhere to go and no desire to venture outside.
I love my flannel pj's, but I'm also looking forward to the end of this month and the beginning of one month closer to Spring.
Maybe I need to set a goal for myself: to get dressed.
2 comments:
I am totally feeling it, Rebecca! Pajamuary it is. (You should copyright that, because it is genius.)
And now I'm off to get dressed before it's time to pick the kids up from school.
Happy Pajamuary!
January is the month to stay in pjs for sure. Liam and I have pajama days often, especially on sick days.
Post a Comment