Guess why I'm so excited!
I just turned 3!!!

I like to answer the phone, draw on anything and everything, put on make-up and dress-ups, go to the store with Mommy, and play with my big sisters. I do not like to wear pants--only pretty dresses. My Aunt Jennifer just gave me a haircut, and even though Daddy likes to joke about it, you can see that it is very cute...as long as Mommy works with it a little bit! Oh yeah, and as long as I leave my barrettes in (which isn't usually very long).

I may not be the baby of the family for much longer, but at least I am the boss. :)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah!
Oh my heck! That picture is great! It just made my day! I can't believe little Hannah is already three! Wow!
Clark & I were just talking about Wonder Pets & it made me think of your cute girls! I don't remember how it came up, but of course we both had to sing the Wonder Pets theme song...good memories!
Happy Birthday Hannah! We love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET (AND FUNNY) HANNAH!! Thanks for the cute pictures (thanks for showing the outfit on a darling girl, too :)!) Love to you all!
Love, Grandma (Mom)
She is so stinking cute. She has changed alot since the summer!! Happy Birthday Hannah!
P.S. When do you go in for your ultrasound?
E
Hilarious picture, adorable cake, adorable haircut, adorable girl.
Dang that girl is cute. She must take after her aunt.
Post a Comment